This weekend Laine Hardy made his debut on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
During his set, Laine performed his songs “Authentic” and “Other LA” – both tracks are featured on his upcoming debut album, Here’s to Anyone, which arrives for fans on September 17th.
From the stage, Laine talked to the crowd in attendance at the Opry House, about what the night meant to him. “I’m very grateful to be where I am, here today. Without the help of my family, friends…everybody, I wouldn’t be here tonight.”
Becoming visibly emotional in the moment, Laine continued, “I give all thanks to them, and most importantly I give all of my thanks to the good Lord above for helping me along this journey and getting me where I am today. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank Him for everything that He’s done for me”
Laine finished with thanking everyone for coming out to see himself, Lauren Alaina, Michael Ray and Rodney Crowell, “I’m just thankful that everybody came out today…to listen to all these people, and I’m just excited to be here. Happy to be here today.”
Laine’s music wasn’t the only talk of the night – his outfit made a statement as well. His suit was designed and embroidered by Ranger Stitch – included touches that honored not only his heritage as a native Louisianan, but his Korean roots as well. The attire featured many of his home state’s most iconic images; magnolias, and alligators, plus there was a tiger designed in traditional Korean style.
Laine’s debut album Here’s To Anyone will be out September 17th.
Talking about the tracks on the project, he says “I’m a down-home guy, from Southeast Louisiana, and I just want to show all my fans that I’m not going to stray away from who I am, and where I come from. I feel like we really did that with the album and I’m very proud of it.”
Here’s To Anyone track list:
- “Authentic” (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
- “For a Girl” (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
- “Here’s to Anyone” (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
- “Memorize You” (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
- “One of Those” (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
- “Comin’ Down” (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
- “Ground I Grew Up On” (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
- “California Won’t” (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
- “Tiny Town” (Michael Tyler)
- “The Other LA” (Laine Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
- “Let There Be Country” (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)
Here’s To Anyone, which is produced by Michael Knox (Jason Aldean), is available to pre-order/pre-save/pre-add now at https://smarturl.it/HeresToAnyone.
Check out the music video for “Authentic” from Laine Hardy…
Photos Credit: Chris Hollo