Clay Walker has a brand new album arriving for fans on July 30th.
Texas to Tennessee earned that name as Clay recorded tracks for the project in both states.
Working between Nashville and Galveston, Clay assembled 10 songs for the album, including the lead track “Need A Bar.”
He says, “I am so excited to announce I’ll be releasing a brand new album this summer called Texas To Tennessee. I’m really proud of these songs and can’t wait to share them with y’all. So grateful for my incredible team and producers Michael Knox and Jaron Boyer for making this happen.”
Clay had a hand in crafting each track on the album as he was a co-writer on each song. He shares, “I got to write with the best writers in country music, every writer on this album is accomplished, most came in with ideas they thought fit me or developed ideas I brought and it led to real cohesiveness in all these songs.”
The track listing for Texas To Tennessee is
1. “Anything To Do With You” (Clay Walker, Brandon Kinney, Shane Minor, Mike Mobley)
2. “Need A Bar Sometimes” (Walker, Jaron Boyer, Josh Mirenda, George Birge)
3. “Catching Up With An Ol’ Memory” (Walker, Boyer, Birge, Lalo Guzman)
4. “Country Side” (Clay Walker, Boyer, Lynn Wilbanks)
5. “Cowboy Loves A Woman” (Walker, Jennifer Hanson, Mark Nesler)
6. “Texas To Tennessee” (Walker, Hanson, Nesler)
7. “I Just Wanna Hold You” (Walker, Boyer, Ben Stennis)
8. “Loving You Then” (Walker, Boyer, Brad Rempel, Stennis)
9. “You Look Good” (Walker, Boyer, Michael Tyler)
10. “One More” (Walker, David Lee Murphy, Justin Weaver)
Texas To Tennessee – produced by Michael Knox (Jason Aldean) and Jaron Boyer (Dierks Bentley‘s “Somewhere On A Beach”), arrives July 30th, and is available for pre-order May 7th.
Check out the music video for the first single from Clay Walker’s upcoming album right here — this is “Need A Bar Sometimes.”
Photos Courtesy of Shore Fire PR & Show Dog Nashville